Get To Know IMPAK
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to speak with us about your new releases and new direction in Drum and Bass.
It’s good to speak with again, last time we spoke was in Sofia before the Empire Takeover event and I remember talking about your much anticipated C4C release which is out now and is doing really well. What are your plans with this release and what do the next 12 months look like for you?
I’d like to be touring with this Lp those next 12 months,also I’d like to do a remixes Lp with my favourite artists and some VIP tracks.
What influences your production?
The most important is the mood,you need to be well focus on your music,if you are thinking in other things while you’re producing ,you gonna quit soon.
What style or DNB can fans expect to hear from your future releases?
I think my DNB is very Neurofunk,but I also like deep,rolling,minimal,techstep…..
When is your next release?
I don’t know yet, I’m working on some music but nothing finished.
Will you be collaborating with other artists again?
Yes I’d like to.
Quick Fire Questions:
01) Where did the name IMPAK come from? Impact.
02) Nightclub or Festival? Can I choose both?
03) A thousand tracks per minute or no rush? Dnb is rush for me.
04) Top 5 Tracks? Hard to answer,it depends of the moment…
05) MC on a Set Yes or No? Yes but I like host, not a singer.
06) Favourite Pre show food? Lobster but never had one :-)
To Book IMPAK: firstname.lastname@example.org